MLC College – Professional Certifications
Professional certifications can act as a gatekeeper, reducing competition in the field and preventing underqualified individuals from getting a job. The professional certificates are currently prerequisite for most jobs and have been increasingly used as a filtering criteria in order to shortlist the candidates.
Following are the continuing educational programs for the working professionals. All programs lead to professional certifications.
- CBSA : Certified Business Systems Analyst
- CISA : CISA Preparation Course (ISACA)
- CIA : Certified Internal Auditor (IIA)
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISC)
- CBAP : Certified Business Analyst Professional (IIBA)
- PMP : Project Management Professional(PMI)
- IELTS : International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*NEW
- TOEFL : Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- CPP : Certified Purchasing Professional.(CPP)
- CHRP : Certified Human Resource Professional(CHRP)
- CSP : Certified Speaking Professional.(CSP)
- CSQE : Certified Software Quality Engineer.(CSQE BOK)
- CPIM : Certified in Production and Inventory Management (APICS)
- CSCP : Certified Supply Chain Professional (APICS)
- CGA : Certified General Accountant (CGA)
- CMA : Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- ITIL : ITIL V3 Certification (ITIL)
- PRNC : Price 2 project management certification. (PRINCE2)
Please contact us at in order to identify the best fit for your professional career or email us at email@example.com.