MLC College – Business Programs
The salary premium indicates that management talent have a special place in the hiring mix and the compensation that employers expect to offer them means they are valued.
In a companion survey of more than 5,300 business students worldwide, leading survey found that 60 per cent of job seekers in the class of 2013 said they had a job offer before graduation, on a par with 2012, compared to only 43 per cent in 2008. Those most likely to have a job in hand were going to companies in technology, manufacturing and health care.
Here is the list of Professional Business Consultant Courses* :
- CBSA : Certified Business Systems Analyst.
- CBAP : Certified Business Analyst Professional ( Leading to CBAP from IIBA under BABOK 2.0)
- BARC : Business Process Architecture in Major ERP Applications.
- FICO : Financial Management and Cost Management
- SD : Sales and Distribution
- SCM : Supply Chain Management
- PP : Production Planning
- MM : Materials Management/Warehouse Management
- SRM : Supplier Relationship Management
- CRM : Customer Relationship Management
- EAM/PM : Enterprise Asset Management/Plant Maintenance
- HCM : Human Resource Management/Human Capital Management
- BAM : Business Administration and Management
- DOTNET : Dot Net Developer (.NET Programming)
- SOX : Enterprise Risk Management with SOX (ERM-SOX-BILL, 198-BASEL)
- DNF : FCM and FINRA Compliance specialist with DF ( Dodd and Frank Legislation)
- PMP : Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- CQA : Certifies Quality Assurance and Software Testing Analyst (QA)
- TC-22 : SAP UI 5 FIORI
- TC-23 : SAP S4 HANA
- TC-24 : DevOps
- TC-27 : SAP HYBRIS
- TC-26 : SAP HANA VORA
- TC-28 : SAP ROAM BI
For details of course curriculum and admission e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Case studies based on major ERP application.
* All professional courses are offered to people with professional experience in the industry requiring professional development and skills up-gradation :